Lewis Oliver Farm | Burt Avenue Northport, NY
The Lewis Oliver Farm is a historic community landmark dating back to the mid-1800s. Originally a dairy farm, Lewis Oliver now serves as a sanctuary and home to a small family of rescued farm animals who are much loved by the community and by the volunteers who help take care of them on a daily basis.
In addition to the family of farm animals, the sanctuary also features original barns, botanical and vegetable gardens, a country store and a less-than-charming parking lot they have been milking for decades.
When said parking lot crossed the line from ‘vintage’ to hazardous, Lindley Brothers was brought in to correct the situation. We regraded and resurfaced the lot, added additional drainage and made sure that visitors could safely and easily enter and exit the property without fear that one of their tires would buy the farm in the process.
- 1,200 Tons of Item 4 Subase
- 1,200 Tons of Binder Coarse Asphalt
- 350 Tons of Type 6 Asphalt Wearing Coarse .
- 50 Pounds of Blue Seal Feed for the Goats
- Two Case Tractors with grading boxes
- One Ford Tractor with grading box and Skid Steer
- Two Rollers
- Leeboy Paving Machine
- Four Tri-Axle Dump Trucks
Turnaround Time: Three Days.